Monday, April 27, 2020

Diet Recipe - Simple Smoothie for My Old Smoothy - Balanced

Diet Recipe - Simple Smoothie for My Old Smoothy - Balanced, - This specific Delicious Simple Smoothie for My Old Smoothy Recipe is really the solution for you personally who seeking for healthy food with regard to you. Many people need to live healthy although hard to find appropriate food. With this Simple Smoothie for My Old Smoothy recipe, really you can easily make at your house by simply yourself. #Simple #Smoothie #for #My #Old #Smoothy #Balanced #

Simple Smoothie for My Old Smoothy

Ingredients

6 ounces low-fat, low-sugar yogurt, if diet permits
6 ounces non-fat milk
1/4 teaspoon honey
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/3 cup fresh strawberries
1/2 frozen banana

Nutrition : 1 Servings

282 CALORIES / SERVING
DAILY VALUE :
  - Fat : 11g / 18%
  - Carbs : 35g / 12%
  - Protein : 12g / 25%

Preparation

Examine how to make this kind of Simple Smoothie for My Old Smoothy in this article below:
Click Here - Simple Smoothie for My Old Smoothy

Tags: Vegetarian #Pescatarian #Gluten-Free #Wheat-Free #Egg-Free #Peanut-Free #Tree-Nut-Free #Soy-Free #Fish-Free #Shellfish-Free #Pork-Free #Red-Meat-Free #Crustacean-Free #Celery-Free #Mustard-Free #Sesame-Free #Lupine-Free #Mollusk-Free #Alcohol-Free #No oil added #Kosher # Cautions: #Sulfites #

No comments:

Post a Comment